In most cases, our intelligent web crawler will already have found and placed a good deal of content in your Impress.ly site after just a few simple clicks. Impress.ly also, of course, grants you the option of adding more content to the app. Building an site or editing it, can be done on a tablet, smartphone or desktop device. Once you run through all the initial steps of setting up a site, you can add more content by following these simple steps:
1. Click on the green Add More Content button in the top left hand corner of the screen. 2. Select the type of content (block) that you'd like to add to the site from the block wizard. 3. Enter the information into the wizard. Once you've finished, click on the "Finish" button.
4. Your new block has been added. You can continue to edit the block in this screen and add a top image, or change the screens layout, if you like. 5. Repeat these steps as often as you like to add all the desired content to your site.
1. Once you've create your site, you can tap on the blue settings button.
2. Tap on the "Content" button.
3. To add more content, tap on the "+" sign in the top right corner of the screen. To edit content, select a block from this list and skip to step 5.
4. Select the block you would like to add to the site. A detail screen will show details about the block. Tap on the blue "Add" button to confirm the addition of the block to your site.
5. Add the desired information to the block.
6. Tap on the blue "Finish" button at the top of the screen to add the new information to the site.