Impress.ly isn't just a site-building tool; you can also register your sites domain directly from our platform!
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Login to Impress.ly and open the site for which you'd like to register a domain.
- Click on the "Domains" tab in the top horizontal menu.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't purchased an (annual) plan for your Impress.ly website, we would recommend that you do so. An annual Starter or Business plan includes a free domain (1 year) from the following top level domains (.com, .net, .info, .biz, .br, .org, .site, or .nl).
If you have not purchased a plan, you will see the following pop-up.
- You can check a domain's availability by using the domain check field in the "Register a new domain" section.
For those users that have purchased an annual plan, domains eligible for free will be labelled as such.
- Select the domain that you wish to register (Only Free domains linked to "Business" or "Starter" plans can be registered at this time).
- Confirm the basic information about the site. Click "Next".
- Provide your Contact and Address Information. Once you've finished, review the information again and click on "Continue".
- A confirmation of the registration will appear.
- When you return to the "Domains" screen you will see the newly registered domain listed under "Linked Domains". Please make sure to verify the email address you provided during registration to complete the registration.