So you've built a site on Impress.ly and you'd like to point that site to your own domain.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Login to Impress.ly and open the site for which you'd like to connect your existing domain.
- Click on the "Domains" tab in the top horizontal menu.
- Go to the section "Already own a domain?" and click on "Connect Existing Domain".
- In the next screen, enter the address of your existing domain without any prefixes like http:// or www. Click "Next".
- The next screen will ask you to change the DNS settings for your existing domain. The required values will be provided in the screen. Once you've changed and saved a setting, you can Refresh the screen to see if the changes are available.
- When you return to the "Domains" screen you will see the newly linked domain listed under "Linked Domains". If the settings have not been set correctly, you will see an error message. Click on "Resolve Issue" to reopen the screen described in Step 5.
- If the settings have been set correctly, you will see a green check next to the domain.