This article shows you how to transfer an iPage domain into Impress.ly.
- Go to www.ipage.com and log into your account. Click DomainCentral to go to your domain list.
- Click the domain you want to map.
- You'll then copy the records from the Impress.ly ‘Domains’ tab >> ‘Connect Existing domain’ button >> Enter the domain in text filed >> then you’ll see the DNS settings as below:
- In iPage account, select CNAME from the Modify drop-down menu and enter the host name ‘www’ and Type required value.
- To add A Record select ‘A Record’ from the Modify drop-down menu and modify the record which is next to the domain.