This article shows you how to transfer a HostGator domain into Impress.ly.
- Log into your cPanel and under Domain section, click on the Advanced DNS Zone Editor
- If you have multiple Domains, you should see a dropdown option to select the domain name
- Once the domain is selected, the default or the existing zone file settings should appear. You will need to Edit the A record for your domain as well as the CNAME record one at a time.
- When you click Edit for the A record, you will be able to change the default or the existing IP address of your domain. Click Edit Record to save the changes
- When you click Edit for the CNAME record, you will be able to update your new CNAME record. Click Edit Record to save the changes